Inter-Fac Forum!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum pour étudiants mais ouvert à tous! Vous trouverez tout...

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherS'enregistrerDernières imagesFree Internet Dating  - Tired of relieving myself Invite10Connexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Free Internet Dating - Tired of relieving myself

AuteurMessage
Melbourn
Invité
Anonymous

Free Internet Dating  - Tired of relieving myself Empty
MessageSujet: Free Internet Dating - Tired of relieving myself   Free Internet Dating  - Tired of relieving myself Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil 2011 - 7:32

international - Dont keep it out in the open My name is Kali HIGH I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Warrnambool online dating South Australia dating Albany free online dating dating in USA singles in australia free online dating I like to go hiking or do practically anything outside. I also like to work out and spend time with friends. But who doesn't like those things? I'm just a nice girl looking for a nice guy or maybe some new friends in the area. If you want to know more, just ask. First date? Ill be cliche on this... Coffee? Maybe dinner? Somewhere to talk and see if there is any spark. If there isn't why waste each others time? And if clubbing or bar-hopping is on your list of fun things to do... dont even bother wth me. Been there, done that, moved on. I am an easy-going type of gal. I like to hang out and have good time no matter what I am doing. I am not looking to settle down anytime soon. I think life is about living it and enjoying it everyday!!!!!! Right now I just want all the fun that cimes out of a relationship without the commitment. Lets keep it casual! well to describe ymself, lets see the only reason im on here is becuase im bored and i dont have a date. thought it would be fun to chat with someone and see where it leads. if I like you maybe we can meet up for some experimentation so write me if that sounds good to u. No clingy guys please! Just a friend with benefits. I will go through the existing mail, but all mail from this ady forward that it a one liner gets deleted sorry. If you don't live with in an hour drive of me, I don't want to be impolite, but don't bother. I'm a fun girl who's always up for some fun and games. I enjoy a good night out, but know how to have fun staying home. I'm a bit perky and love life and just can't wait to see who responds.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Free Internet Dating - Tired of relieving myself
Page 1 sur 1